Company Name: Integrated Tax Consultants
Company Location: Falmouth, Maine
INTEGRATED TAX CONSULTANTS is a small, rapidly growing, Falmouth CPA/Accounting firm that provides individual and business clients with a suite of services including general accounting, tax compliance, tax planning, consulting, and bookkeeping. We maintain an effective, productive, collaborative, and professional work environment while focusing on building lasting, meaningful, and fun relationships with all our business contacts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Scanning and organizing incoming client documents.
• Processing tax documents, quality control client data for signatures and mailings.
• Read and follow instructions for Federal and State filings, find resources to verify addresses and deadline information related to different taxing authorizes.
• Systematically notes steps completed per client in client software.
• Assists with answering phones and basic client questions and tasks.
• Assists with all other administrative tasks within busy office environment.
Requirements & Expectations
• Minimum of 3 to 4 years of office experience or equivalent.
• PC and Microsoft office experience required with ability to learn new programs and software.
• Attention to detail, with ability to multi-task between clients.
• Personable, collaborative, team oriented.
• Enjoys a fast paced, deadline-focused environment.
• Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and confidentiality.
• Interest or curiosity for finance and accounting.
This is a full time position with competitive pay with an hourly wage range of $17-$21 depending on experience and qualifications. Benefits include Health Insurance, Life, LTD & STD Insurance, retirement savings plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Parking.
Please submit cover letter, resume, to Matthew Desormiers, Chief Operations Officer via email to email@example.com, or via post to 400 US Route 1, Ste B South, Falmouth, ME. 04105.
Integrated Tax Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.