Company Name: Integrated Tax Consultants
Company Location: Falmouth, Maine
INTEGRATED TAX CONSULTANTS is an accounting firm that provides individual and business clients with a suite of services including general accounting, tax compliance, tax planning, consulting, and bookkeeping. We maintain an effective, productive, collaborative, and professional work environment while focusing on building lasting, meaningful, and fun relationships with all our business contacts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and oversee annual mailings.
- Quality Control of Client Contact Database in iFirm
- Physical & Digital record keeping and management of client files
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling critical correspondence (such as the IRS notices, client’s incoming mail, and all office related); designing filing systems; assigning and monitoring upper management tasks to ensure completion; assisting with client contacts and follow up.
- Controls, monitor, and report client’s workflow to ensure client customer satisfaction from inception to completion.
- To ensure all customer requests are received to the right hand and escalate when required.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records as well as assisting with writing SOP manuals for all departments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Responsible for keeping the office technologically up to date and running by working with IT and/or performing tasks on his/her own.
Requirements & Expectations
- 3-5 years related experience. Accounting experience is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Proven execution skills, with the ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across functions.
- Excellent business acumen, proficient in leading and setting direction for teams, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and drive change at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
Proficient in verbal and written communication
Benefits include highly competitive pay, with a base hourly range of $18-23 per hour, depending on experience. Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life, LTD & STD Insurance, Employer Matched 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Parking
Please submit cover letter, resume, to Matthew Desormiers, Chief Operations Officer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to 400 US Route 1, Ste B South, Falmouth, ME. 04105.
Integrated Tax Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.