To help you retain and utilize more of your assets while minimizing taxes, Integrated Tax Consultants’ tax planning services offer you integrated tax consultation and strategic advice.
At ITC we don’t consider the completion of an income tax return to be the most important part of our service to you. The real value we bring is to think ahead and help you plan to minimize your future income tax burden. We craft a tax plan that best meets your goals and minimizes income taxes. We know that it’s not what you make that counts, it’s what you get to keep
Our Services Include:
- Income Tax Planning and Estimate Calculation
- Federal and State Income tax preparation (individual and entity)
- State & local income tax issues
- Transactional tax planning
- Business purchases and sales
- Timing of Income and Deductions
- Education Funding
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning and settlement
- Gift tax planning
- IRS and State Controversy Representation – Examination and Collection Issues
For our Business Taxation Services, please contact us via at 207-805-1040 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Should I Deduct My Vehicle Expenses? There are two acceptable methods to use when deducting vehicle expenses; the standard mileage deduction and actual expenses.
Demystifying Extensions for Tax Deadlines
Tax Extensions in a Nutshell Tax extensions can be highly advantageous for many taxpayers. One major advantage is that it allows taxpayers up to 6
What is Use Tax?
Consumer Use tax is a substitute for sales tax. It is paid directly to the state by the purchaser of taxable property or taxable services