Holistic financial guidance to help you focus on executing your business strategy.
Let’s face it – business owners are idea people. That’s what makes you great. You turn your great ideas into even greater realities. The path to success, however, is often fraught with financial risks and regulatory burdens making sound financial guidance imperative to achieving long-term success. Truth is – not every small- and medium-sized business can bear the financial and operational burden of an in-house accounting department and experienced financial experts to help it navigate the complex landscape. Our solution – Portable CFO – an a la carte menu of services tailored specifically to your business’ needs designed to steward your organization toward a stable and profitable financial future.
Portable CFO – Accounting and Beyond
- Bookkeeping: Accounting is completed with audit protection in mind should you ever need it.
- Financial reporting: Periodic financial reports designed to give you a clear picture of how your business is doing on a consistent basis.
- Financial guidance:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Financial analysis
- Bank and creditor relationship management
- Tax compliance
Open Consulting Time to Get You the Answers You Need
- Time allocated on a monthly or quarterly basis dedicated specifically to address any questions and ongoing business needs.
For our Portable CFO Services, please contact Kristie Ronfeldt, Bookkeeping Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Should I Deduct My Vehicle Expenses? There are two acceptable methods to use when deducting vehicle expenses; the standard mileage deduction and actual expenses.
Demystifying Extensions for Tax Deadlines
Tax Extensions in a Nutshell Tax extensions can be highly advantageous for many taxpayers. One major advantage is that it allows taxpayers up to 6
What is Use Tax?
Consumer Use tax is a substitute for sales tax. It is paid directly to the state by the purchaser of taxable property or taxable services