Receptionist / Secretary
Company Name: Integrated Tax Consultants
Company Location: Falmouth, Maine
INTEGRATED TAX CONSULTANTS is a small, rapidly growing, Falmouth CPA/Accounting firm that provides individual and business clients with a suite of services including general accounting, tax compliance, tax planning, consulting, and bookkeeping. We maintain an effective, productive, collaborative, and professional work environment while focusing on building lasting, meaningful, and fun relationships with all our business contacts.
We are searching for a bright, enthusiastic, detail-oriented Receptionist/ Secretary. Previous experience at a CPA /Accounting firm is preferred, as is working knowledge of processing tax returns and industry specific paperwork and language. Candidate should possess strong client service and organizational skills. The successful candidate must have a strong work ethic, ability to work independently and as a team member, as well as a be a proactive problem-solver. Position requires strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, excellent project management, time management and multi-tasking skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Managing front desk, answering phones, providing customer service.
• Scanning and maintaining client files.
• Utilize professional ERP software to set up new clients and monitor and maintain client projects.
• Process and assemble tax returns and other deliverables both in paper and paperless formats.
• Schedule appointments and keep calendar for managing partner.
• General office support including filing, emailing, faxing, assisting clients, and daily office operations.
• Manage a clean office, order supplies, and perform other administrative duties depending on office needs.
Requirements & Expectations
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
• 1+ years clerical, reception or administrative experience.
• Prior experience in a digital record keeping environment preferred.
• Professional and pleasant personality with effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn a new software, process, and procedures.
This is a full time position with competitive pay depending on experience and qualifications. Benefits include Health Insurance, Life, LTD & STD Insurance, retirement savings plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Parking.
Please submit cover letter, resume, to Matthew Desormiers, Chief Operations Officer via email to email@example.com, or via post to 400 US Route 1, Ste B South, Falmouth, ME. 04105.
Integrated Tax Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.