Tax Manager/Tax Senior Manager – CPA or Attorney
The Opportunity: Tax Manager/Tax Senior Manager: CPA or Attorney
Company Name: Accounting Firm
Company Location: Falmouth, Maine
INTEGRATED TAX CONSULTANTS is a small, rapidly growing, Falmouth CPA/Accounting firm that provides individual and business clients with a suite of services including general accounting, tax compliance, tax planning, consulting, and bookkeeping. We maintain an effective, productive, collaborative, and professional work environment while focusing on building lasting, meaningful, and fun relationships with all our business contacts.
We are searching for a Full‐Time, experienced, management level, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Attorney to join our Tax Department. Previous experience at a CPA or Accounting firm, or as a sole proprietor, is required. Our ideal candidate should be personable and possess strong leadership, management, communication, client services, and organizational skills, as well as have a high level of professionalism.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of all phases of tax compliance for assigned clients.
- Participation in firm administration and management, including practice development.
- Assist in and conduct initial client interviews.
- Coordinate with clients and team members on income tax research and planning.
- Review tax returns for Complex Individuals & Small Businesses.
- Tax planning for entities and shareholders.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards.
- Respond to tax and accounting‐related questions.
Requirements & Expectations:
- CPA Certification and/or Law License required.
- Five to seven years of accounting and tax experience with a public accounting firm at a minimum.
- Supervision of the tax team and review of staff work and job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting preferred.
- Strong analytical, writing, and organizational skills
- Generate, pursue, and assist in closing proposal opportunities.
- Highly responsive to client needs and requests.
- Effectively manage client expectations, communications, and relationships.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, $30 to $75 hour based on experience, including time and a half overtime. Benefits include Health Insurance, Life, LTD & STD Insurance, retirement savings plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Parking.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation, to Matthew Desormiers, Chief Operations Officer via email or via post to 358 US Route 1, Suite 101, Falmouth, Maine 04105.