Tax Senior: CPA, Candidate, or Attorney
The Opportunity: Integrated Tax Consultants (Itc)
Company Name: Integrated Tax Consultants (Itc)
Company Location: Falmouth, Maine
A mid-sized Falmouth accounting firm is searching for an experienced Enrolled Agent, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CPA Candidate, or qualified Attorney to join our Tax Department. Previous experience at a CPA or Accounting firm, or as a sole proprietor, is required. Our ideal candidate should be personable and possess strong leadership, management, communication, client services, and organizational skills, as well as have a high level of professionalism and a willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participation in all phases of tax compliance for assigned clients.
- Coordinate with clients and team members on income tax research and planning.
- Prepare tax returns for Complex Individuals, Small Businesses, Trusts & Estates.
- Willing to assist in tax planning for entities, shareholders, and trusts.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards.
- Respond to tax and accounting-related questions from managers.
Requirements & Expectations:
- Enrolled Agent, CPA Certification and/or Law License required (or verifiable steps towards EA, CPA, or Law License).
- Two to five years of accounting and tax experience with a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting advantageous.
- Strong analytical, writing, and organizational skills.
- Highly responsive to managers, and client needs and requests.
- Effectively manage firm expectations, communications, and relationships.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation. Starting pay range is between $25 to $35 hour based on experience, with overtime available during tax season. Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision Insurances; Life, LTD, & STD Insurances; 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and free Parking.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation, to Matthew Emkey, Human Resources Liaison via email to email@example.com, or via post to 358 US Rte. 1, Suite 101, Falmouth, ME 04105.