Tax Senior: Complex Individual, Small Business, Trusts & Estates
Tax Manager / Tax Senior Manager : CPA or Attorney
Company Name: Integrated Tax Consultants
Company Location: Falmouth, Maine
INTEGRATED TAX CONSULTANTS is a small, rapidly growing, Falmouth CPA/Accounting firm that provides individual and business clients with a suite of services including general accounting, tax compliance, tax planning, consulting, and bookkeeping. We maintain an effective, productive, collaborative, and professional work environment while focusing on building lasting, meaningful and fun relationships with all of our business contacts.
A well‐reputed, rapidly growing, and accessible Falmouth accounting firm is searching for a Full‐Time, experienced,
management level, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Attorney to join our Tax Department. Previous experience at a
CPA or Accounting firm, or as a sole proprietor, is required. Our ideal candidate should be personable and possess strong
leadership, management, communication, client services, collaborative and organizational skills, as well as have a high level of
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Participation in all phases of tax compliance for assigned clients.
• Coordinate with clients and team members on income tax research and planning.
• Prepare tax returns for Complex Individuals, Small Businesses, Trusts & Estates.
• Willing to assist in tax planning for entities, shareholders, and trusts.
• Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards.
• Respond to tax and accounting-related questions from managers.
Requirements & Expectations
• CPA Certification and/or Law License required or verifiable steps towards certification.
• Two to five years of accounting and tax experience with a public accounting firm.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting preferred.
• Strong analytical, writing, and organizational skills.
• Highly responsive to client needs and requests.
• Effectively manage client expectations, communications, and relationships.
This is a full-time position including time and half overtime. Benefits include a competitive salary, Health Insurance, Life, LTD & STD Insurance, Retirement Savings plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Parking.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation, to Matthew Desormiers, Chief Operations Officer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to 400 US Route 1, Suite B, Falmouth, ME 04105.
Integrated Tax Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.