Tax Manager: Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Tax Manager: CPA: Individuals, Small Business, Trusts & Estates
Company Name: Integrated Tax Consultants
Company Location: Falmouth, Maine
INTEGRATED TAX CONSULTANTS is a small, rapidly growing, Falmouth CPA/ Accounting firm that provides individual and business clients with a suite of services including general accounting, tax compliance, tax planning, consulting and bookkeeping. We maintain an effective, productive, collaborative and professional work environment while focusing on building lasting, meaningful and fun relationships with all out business contacts.
We are searching for a Full‐Time, experienced, management level, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our Tax Department. Previous experience at a CPA/Accounting firm, or as a sole proprietor is required. Our ideal candidate should be personable and possess strong leadership, management, communication, client services, and organizational skills, as well as have a high level of professionalism.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Management of all phases of tax compliance for assigned clients.
• Participation in firm administration and management, including practice development.
• Assist in and conduct initial client interviews.
• Coordinate with clients and team members on income tax research and planning.
• Organize and file all federal, state and local income tax documents.
• Review all tax returns, both individual and entity, before filing.
• Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards.
• Respond to tax and accounting-related questions.
Requirements & Expectations
• CPA Certification required.
• Five to seven years of accounting and tax experience with a public accounting firm.
• Supervise activities of the tax team and review of staff work and job responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting preferred.
• Master’s in Taxation, LLM a plus.
• Strong analytical, writing, and organizational skills.
• Generate, pursue, and assist in closing proposal opportunities.
• Being highly responsive to client needs and requests.
• Effectively manage client expectations, communications, and relationships.
This is a full-time position, including time and a half overtime, with competitive pay based on experience. Benefits include Health Insurance, Life, LTD & STD Insurance, retirement savings plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Parking.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation, to Matthew Desormiers, Chief Operations Officer via email to email@example.com, or via post to 400 US Route 1, Falmouth ME 04105.
Integrated Tax Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.